708 W. 15TH ST EDMOND, OK 73013 SUITE# 150 (405) 589 2494
The HydraFacial MD is a medical grade resurfacing procedure that uses award-winning patented technology. It is the ultimate non-invasive treatment that detoxifies, rejuvenates, and protects your skin for immediate results and long term benefits without downtime or irritation. The patented Vortex-Fusion serum delivery system and HydroPeel Tips truly are what set the HydraFacial MD apart from other procedures. The multi-step treatment utilizes this technology to cleanse, exfoliate, and extract to remove impurities and dead skin cells while replenishing vital nutrients including antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid. These performing ingredients help mitigate environmental damage, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plump and firm skin for long-term results that you can see and feel instantly. The HydraFacial MD is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results with no discomfort or downtime.
It’s immediately effective, making it a popular treatment for special events such as weddings, proms, or any social events. We treat the face, neck, décolleté and back. The HydraFacial MD is suitable for all skin types and targets specific skin concerns including Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Elasticity & Firmness, Advance Signs of Aging, Skin Evenness & Vibrancy, Skin Texture, Enlarged Pores, Dehydration, Acne, Congested Pores and Oily Skin.
The HydraFacial MD is also an excellent post laser or post chemical peel treatment.
HydraFacial MD Signature Treatment.............................. $195 ( Single Session) (30-60 mins)
HydraFacial product penetration with cell sloughing capabilities to deeply clean and exfoliate. The result combines peel benefits with speed, comfort and little to no post-peel scaling.
Step 3: VORTEX EXTRACTION – Beta HD, Salicylic Acid and Honey Extract for hydration. A multi-action specialized skin solution formulated for oily and acne prone skin. This specialized blend cleans skin deeply while its ingredients soften sebum/ oil and impurities to aid in extractions. It actively assists in dislodging dead cells for exfoliation. Hydration additives create a highly moisturized skin surface. This skin solution is blended to remain on the face for the best possible benefit.
Step 4: HYDRATION – Antiox 6, Vitamins A and E (Antioxidants), White Tea extract (antioxidant plus calming and soothing), Rosemary Leaf Extract (Antioxidant) Horse Chestnut Seed Extract (Antioxidant), Hyaluronic Acid (Hydrator). A hybrid, antioxidant skin solution that is formulated with Hyaluronic Acid, Stabilized Vitamins A,E, & White Tea Extract to combat free radicals and environmental damage to skin cells and provides ultimate hydration. It is a valuable contribution to any facial treatment. Created for all skin types, it is absorbable and improves the appearance of age signs, as well as texture and clarity. This step uses the Vortex Fusion Technology to infuse the antioxidant and collagen rich serum into the skin to promote elasticity and hydration.
HydraFacial MD Signature Facial+ Neck.................. $295 ( Single Session) (60 mins)
Includes all the same steps as the HydraFacial MD Plus , and adds the Derma Builder and Red LED Light therapy step. DermaBuilder features two powerful peptide complexes to stimulate collagen production, improve cell structure strength, and treat fine lines and wrinkles. Great for aging skin. Red LED light therapy improves the appearance of oily/congested skin, and treats moderate inflammatory acne. Red LED also helps reduce the appearance of redness/sensitive skin and signs of aging. This is a 75 minutes treatment plus consultation.
HydraFacial MD Signature Facial+Neck+Decolette.............$395 ( Single Session) ( 90 mins)
Everything in HydraFacial MD Plus with Peptide Infusion, Lymphatic drainage to reduce swelling, relieve sinus pressure, remove toxins from the skin, Neck and Décolleté. This treatment also includes red and blue LED lights which imrove appearance of oily/congested skin and treats sensitive skin. This is a 90 minutes treatment plus consultation.
HydraFacial MD Acne Treatment.........................................................................................$ 195 ( Single Session) (60 mins)
Everything in the Classic HydraFacial, but uses more Beta HD. The first step uses extra Beta HD Salicylic acid and honey extract to cleanse and exfoliate skin. The second step uses Gly/Sal Peel to deeply clean and exfoliate without overdrying. The third step features Vortex extractions with Salicylic acid and honey extract. The fourth step uses deep hydration with 6 antioxidants. The fifth step, blue LED light therapy to treat acne and improve congested/oily skin.
HydraFacial MD Back Treatment......................................................................................Half $195/ Full $300
Uses all four steps of Classic HydraFacial MD , but also includes LED red and Blue light therapy, and much more product, which is why it is more expensive
Combine your HydraFacial MD with additional treatments for your specific needs: (Prices vary)
- $50 DermaBuilder: Additional booster to improve fine lines, wrinkles, skin firmness, skin tone and texture. DermaBuilder™ an advanced age-refining peptide complex serum to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
- $100 Connective Tissue Growth Factor (CTGF) CTGF™: is a Vortex-Booster™ in the HydraFacial MD® Treatment that will minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With naturally derived growth factors being the main ingredient in CTGF™, skin health and vitality will improve overall and skin will be brought back to its youthful state.
- $50 Britenol: Britenol® gently nourishes skin to help minimize the appearance of dark spots and sun spots. Britenol® Intensive Spot Corrector containing the same performing ingredients found in a HydraFacial MD® Treatment, this potent spot corrector will leave skin radiant with a more even complexion.
- Complimentary with all facials - LED Light Therapy: Gentle Light Emitting Diodes (LED) in a non-ablative, non-invasive proven treatment for sun damage, aging skin and acne. Depending on your specific skin condition, either a blue or red LED is used.
- $10 Lymphatic Treatment: Detoxifies and reduces puffiness and congestion of skin and sinuses. This is a great treatment for allergy sufferers.
- $50 Peel upgrade. Upgrade from the standard 7.5% acid peel to either 15% or 30% for additional exfoliation.
- $50 Lips Adds-On: Extra concentration and care on the lips using more powerful Antiox 6 to deeply hydrate and plump up the lips!
- Hands Adds-On $50: Another often neglected area and shows first signs of aging. Activ 4 is used to clean and exfoliate and then powerful Antiox 6 is used to deeply hydrate.
- Neck Adds On:
- Décolleté Adds On:
If you have any special health considerations or allergies please consider booking a consultation prior to making an appointment. Consultation includes a patch test. Receive a $15 credit towards a HydraFacial of your choice. If you are allergic you can pick another service from our menu.
Series of 3 HydraFacial MD Signature Treatment ($525)
Series of 3 HydraFacial MD Signature Treatment Plus Neck Treatment ($825)
Series of 3 HydraFacial MD Classic Signature Treatment Plus Neck & Decolette ($1,125)