There are many things to keep in mind before and after a microblading procedure. One of the most immediate changes is that brow hair strokes WILL appear crisp, darker and bold at first, but will soften up in appearance as the tissue heals. The area will shed, taking some color with it, this is normal. The brow area will begin to oxidize and darken over the 1st month. Its important to start with a slightly darker color as it will fade after it heals.
Some residual swelling is normal for ALL procedures. The area may appear uneven, dry, itchy, tender, red & irritated. This is all 100% normal. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH OR PICK AT YOUR BROWS. These symptoms will dissipate each day and vary on an individual basis. Color WILL fade/soften anywhere from 40% to 60%. At the scheduled touch up we will fine tune any area that has faded too much. Healing is specific to each client. It is important to realize that you will need a color boost every few months to maintain its fresh natural appearance. Fading will happen after each procedure. We do not have control over your bodies healing process. You may need to powder and/or pencil even after the healed results. This is an enhancement to your natural brows not a permanent one.
Please follow the following list to ensure best results possible.
- 30 minutes after the microblading treatment
- Rinse the eyebrows with antibacterial soap & lukewarm water (in your after care kit) with a Q-Tip ONLY!
- Right brows swipe Right when cleansing them. Left Brows swipe left.
- Do not scrub or press on your freshly done brows when cleansing.
- Remove all the lymph
- Apply the aftercare Jelly on both brows.
- Repeat this procedure 3 to 5 times during the day.
- If the treatment was done late in the afternoon and you do not have time to do it 3 to 5 times, put a plastic wrap over the eyebrows you previously applied the cream on, so that you protect the eyebrows from drying and wiping overnight.